Effective Summer 2017: TRIumph Gymnastics is pleased to offer a week packed full of fun and gymnastics at our Summer Camps. The kids will have a FUN-TASTIC time with theme weeks, games and other activities. Please bring a healthy snack and lunch and wear gym appropriate attire. Staff: Our camp counselors are special people with a passion for and a love of children. They are committed to the program and will do their best to ensure each and every child is treated individually and they have a FUN-TASTIC time.
Camp Hours and Fees
|Age 5 - 12||Full Day 9am-4pm||$240/week $55/day|
|Age 4 - 6||Half Day 9am-1pm||$165/week $35/day|
- Drop off between 8:30 and 9:00am
- Extended stay – 4:00-5:00pm, $10/day
A few notes about camps at TRIumph!
- For weekly camp enrollments, a non-reundable deposit of $50 will be collected upon registering. However, Triumph does reserve the right to cancel a camp with less than 4 registrations for a given session. In the event we cancel a camp, a refund will be given.
- Children may also enroll in single day camps two weeks prior to camp dates by calling our office. Any fee associated with single day camps are due upon registration.
- Parents need to accompany their child in and out of the building. Parents will be asked to sign in and out each day. If someone other than a legal guardian will be picking up your child please include their information on the sign out sheet.
- We ask parents to please pack and lunch and snacks for each day at camp. Children will need two snacks for a full day and one for a half day.
- We appreciate 3 days notice prior to camp enrollment so that we can make the appropriate staff adjustments and provide each camper with a great experience. Please call to inquire about availability if you need to book within the 3 day notice period. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- We will not be able to accommodate campers outside of the scheduled camp hours. Drop-off will begin at 8:30 am. For pick up times, we will allow a grace period of 10 minutes but anything beyond that will incur a charge of $1/minute.
- Proper gymnastics attire or shorts and a t-shirt are required. Long hair should be pulled back into a pony tail or a bun.
- There are no registration fees associated with camp enrollment.
For more information please contact us at (919) 355-2199.